Classroom Tours (Parents/Guardians only)
**We have openings in certain grades for 2019-2020 **
- Email email@example.com if you are interested in applying for 2019-2020 and would like to tour campus in May.
- Interested in applying for 2020-2021? Please complete an online inquiry form and we will let you know when our next round of tours open in the fall.
Weekend Open Houses: Nov 17 & Dec 15, 2019
- Kindergarten - 4th Grade Open House:
- Children ages 4+ participate in fun kid-programming while parents/guardians attend mini-classes.
- 5th-8th Grade Open House:
- Students participate in games and projects while parents/guardians attend mini-classes.
Playground Playdates and House Parties
- Sign up for Parent Mixers & House Parties:
December TBD, 2019: Parent Mixer in the home of a current Park Day parent. This is a great opportunity to meet parents and guardians in our community and ask questions about personal experiences at Park Day. Staff will not be present.
January TBD, 2020: for Families with Children of Color. Hosted by current parents and parent members of the board at the home of a current Park Day parent. Great opportunity to ask questions about personal experiences at Park Day. Staff will not be present.
- 2020 Playground Playdate: Sunday, January 12, 2020.
Free play on campus for families considering Kindergarten through 4th grade at Park Day. Help your kids feel more comfortable on campus before their student visit.