Important DeadlinesDec 1, 2018
Dec 3, 2018
- Priority applications for siblings of current Park Day School students, and children of faculty and staff are due (entering K and 6th only - we do not accept priority/early notification applications for any other grades).
- New applicants, submit your application early to qualify for a reduced $65 application fee.
- If you are a current Park Day School family applying for financial assistance, applications are due, including supplemental questionaire and tax documents.
Jan 18, 2019 (interested in Park Day after the Jan 18 deadline? Email email@example.com)
- Admissions applications for the 2019-20 school year are due. (Contact us for an application fee waiver if the $85 fee presents a hardship). Don’t forget to confirm that your current school has submitted a teacher recommendation (all applicants) and transcripts for students entering grades 1-8.
- Financial Assistance Applications for the 2019-20 school year are due. Complete your Financial Assistance application including Supplemental Questionaire, 2017 W2s and 1040. All must be submitted through the SSS portal. Park Day School’s SSS school code is 5669.
Feb 15, 2019
- Financial assistance 2018 documentation (W2s & 1040s/1099s) are due from new families who have submitted a financial assistance application.