Login to begin an application. You can save your application as you go, and make changes until you submit and pay the application fee. Between March and September, we accept applications to our wait list and for rolling admissions in certain grades.
Important DeadlinesIf you are considering schools for 2018-19, we have select openings in certain grades. Please begin your application following the link above, or call 510-496-5151 for more information.Dec 1, 2017
Dec 4, 2017
- Priority applications for siblings of current Park Day School students, and children of faculty and staff are due (entering K and 6th only - we do not accept priority/early notification applications for any other grades).
- New applicants, submit your application early to qualify for a reduced application fee.
- If you are a current Park Day School family applying for financial assistance, applications are due, including supplemental questionaire, 2016 W2s and tax documents.
Jan 19, 2018
- Admissions applications for the 2018-19 school year are due! (Contact us for an application fee waiver if the $85 fee presents a hardship). Don’t forget to confirm that your current school has submitted a teacher recommendation (all applicants) and transcripts for students entering grades 1-8.
- Financial Assistance Applications for the 2018-19 school year are due. Register for the Financial Aid Seminar on January 4. Complete your Financial Assistance application including Supplemental Questionaire, 2016 W2s and 1040. All must be submitted through the SSS portal. Park Day School’s SSS school code is 5669.
Feb 16, 2018
- Financial assistance 2017 documentation (W2s & 1040s/1099s) are due from new families who have submitted a financial assistance application.