Step 1 – Request Information
Skip to Step 2 or submit an online inquiry and we will send you information via post. Contact email@example.com or 510-653-0317 x101 to start a conversation today.
Step 2 – Visit Campus
Register for a weekday tour, weekend open house or other event: parkdayschool.org/toursandeventsStep 3 – Complete the online applicationApply now! All aspects of the application can be completed online, and the teacher forms are also downloadable below.
- Complete the Park Day School Application to help us learn about your child (K-8 applicants)
- Application Fee ($65 before Dec 1, 2018; $85 thereafter)
- Preschool Teacher Recommendation Form (K applicants only) please distribute to your child’s teacher. You can also email your teacher an electronic form through the "Action Items" page when you begin the online application.
- 1-8 Teacher Recommendation Form (one for grade 1-6 applicants, two for grade 7-8 applicants;) please distribute to your child’s teacher. You can also email your teacher an electronic form through the "Action Items" page when you begin the online application.
- Transcript Release Form Transcript release form (grade 1-8 applicants). You are also encouraged to upload transcripts directly when you begin the online application.
- Student visit and assessment (see Step 5 below)
- Financial Assistance, applications must be completed through SSS (our school code is 5669). Those submitted by the January 18, 2019 deadline receive funding priority. We also have a financial assistance wait list.
Step 4 -- Confirm Teacher Recommendations & Transcripts
Your child’s current teachers/school may need a gentle reminder to complete and send in the recommendation form (all applicants) and transcript (1-8 applicants) by the January 18, 2019 deadline. Sign in to review your child’s application status prior to the deadline and confirm that your child’s forms have been received by Park Day. If not, please follow-up with your child’s current teachers/school.
Step 5 -- Student VisitUpon receipt of your complete application (including school forms), Park Day School will contact you to schedule your child’s visit. Assessments help us observe students in a group setting and are only one aspect of our admission process. We know that being in a new place, surrounded by new people can be challenging for some. Our teachers and learning specialists are expertly trained to facilitate these visits. Learn more about the student visit and available dates.
Step 6 -- Admission Decisions Notification
Park Day will send admission decisions on Friday, March 15, 2019. Tuition information for the 2019-20 school year will be included in the acceptance packets. Families who have applied for financial assistance will be notified of any financial assistance allocation at the same time they receive their offer of admission.
Step 7 -- Enroll in Park Day School
To enroll, families must return their signed enrollment contract and the required deposit no later than 9:00 AM on Friday March 22, 2019. We know that choosing a school is a monumental decision, and are here to support you every step of the way.