Weekday Morning Classroom ToursSunday Open Houses
- Sign up for a Lower School (K-5) Open House. Children ages 4+ participate in fun kid-programming with members of our staff while parents/guardians attend mini-classes.
- Sign up for a Middle School (6th-8th) Open House. Students participate in games and projects while parents/guardians attend mini-classes.
- Sign up for Parent Mixers & House Parties:
Thursday, November 30 at 7pm, Parent Mixer in the home of a current Park Day parent. This is a great opportunity to meet parents and guardians in our community and ask questions about personal experiences at Park Day. Staff will not be present.
Wednesday, January 10 at 6:30pm for Families with Children of Color. Hosted by current parents and parent members of the board at the home of a current Park Day parent. Great opportunity to ask questions about personal experiences at Park Day. Staff will not be present.
- Sign up for the Financial Aid Seminar: Thursday, January 4 at 6:45 pm at Park Day School. Attendees will learn how to complete the trickiest parts of the Parents' Financial Statement and get questions answered in advance of the Jan 19. application deadline. We'll also cover some of the PFS questions that people tend to answer incorrectly. Seminar is meant to be helpful, and is not a requirement.
- Sign up for the Playground Playdate: Saturday, January 13 at 10am. Free play on campus for families considering Kindergarten, 1st grade and 2nd grade at Park Day. Help your kids feel more comfortable on campus before their student visit.