We have select openings in certain grades for 2018-19.
Weekday Morning Classroom Tours are available.
- Sign up to Tour Kindergarten - 4th Grades
- Sign up to Tour 5th-8th Grades
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekend 2019-20 Open Houses: Nov 4 & Dec 2, 2018
- Sign up for a Kindergarten - 4th Grade Open House
Children ages 4+ participate in fun kid-programming while parents/guardians attend mini-classes.
- Sign up for a 5th - 8th Grade Open House
Students participate in games and projects while parents/guardians attend mini-classes.
Other 2019-20 Events: Playground Playdates and House Parties
- Sign up for Parent Mixers & House Parties:
Date TBD (fall of 2018), Parent Mixer in the home of a current Park Day parent. This is a great opportunity to meet parents and guardians in our community and ask questions about personal experiences at Park Day. Staff will not be present.
Date TBD (January of 2019) for Families with Children of Color. Hosted by current parents and parent members of the board at the home of a current Park Day parent. Great opportunity to ask questions about personal experiences at Park Day. Staff will not be present.
- Sign up for the Playground Playdate: Date TBD (January, 2019). Free play on campus for families considering Kindergarten, 1st grade and 2nd grade at Park Day. Help your kids feel more comfortable on campus before their student visit.
Applying for Financial Aid?
- Sign up for the Financial Aid Seminar: Date TBD (January, 2019) at Park Day School. Attendees will learn how to complete the trickiest parts of the Parents' Financial Statement and get questions answered in advance of the January application deadline. We'll also cover some of the PFS questions that people tend to answer incorrectly. Seminar is meant to be helpful, and is not a requirement.