Parent/Guardian ToursOpen Houses
- Sign up for a Lower School (K-5) Open House. Children ages 4+ participate in fun kid-programming with members of our staff while parents/guardians attend mini-classes.
- Sign up for a Middle School (6th-8th) Open House. Students participate in games and projects while parents/guardians attend mini-classes.
- Navigating Your Child's Social World: Wednesday, October 11 at 6pm. Join current Park Day families for a parent education seminar for families with students in K-5. Led by Sheri Glucoft Wong, a family therapist, school consultant, parent educator, and Park Day alumni parent.
- Parent Mixer: December date TBD. Hosted by the Park Day Parent Association at the home of a current Park Day parent, this is a great opportunity to meet parents and guardians in our community and ask questions about personal experiences at Park Day. Staff are not present.
- Financial Aid Seminar: Thursday, January 4 at 6:45 pm at Park Day School. Attendees will learn how to complete the trickiest parts of the Parents' Financial Statement and get questions answered in advance of the Jan 19. application deadline. We'll also cover some of the PFS questions that people tend to answer incorrectly. Seminar is meant to be helpful, and is not a requirement.
- Mixer for Families with Children of Color: January date TBD. Hosted by the Park Day Parent Association at the home of a current Park Day parent. Great opportunity to ask questions about personal experiences at Park Day. Staff are not present.
- Playground Playdate: Saturday, January 13 at 10am. Free play on campus for families considering Kindergarten, 1st grade and 2nd grade at Park Day. Help your kids feel more comfortable on campus before their student visit.
- Teacher & Parent Mixer: Saturday, January 20 at 6:30 pm at Park Day School. A chance to talk with Park Day teachers, current Park Day parents and members of the administration and leadership team. A fun event with food and drink, and student projects on display.